So yesterday was the last day of 2008, it was really awesome!
Spent my afternoon catching Bedtime Stories with love. It was quite nice, the last part was sooo funny! Omg, laughed like crazy. Haha, the kids are so adorable. Go and watch!! I wanna watch Yes Man next :)
Then, we went to fareast cuz he wanted to surprise me by bringing me to pierce naval since I kept saying that I wanted to. I wasn't even prepared, so I didn't pierce in the end, heh. Another time, okay? :D
Cabbed to Bugis cause I thought we were supposed to meet there, apparently they changed the venue and I didn't notice the text Yuting sent. Haha. So nevermind, we ate my fbr! Heh yummy! Went to Marina sq and meet them all. So we chatted altogether, Xl left earlier. Yuting was like the host, so we were all listening to her yellow nonsense. Hahaha!
They wanted to go to Marina Bay but it was like super crowded, we ended up at the rooftop instead. Heh, gambled, chatted, laughed, sang, joked and acting crazy all over hehe.. Isabel and Yuting's friends came to join us as well. Hanbaobao-ish. HAHHA :)
Waited til it was 12 but there was like no countdown luh. Fireworks was pretty! And it lasted for quite awhile. We had a pretty clear view up there, despite the two big butts standing on the I don't know what you call that. We hurriedly left the place and walked aimlessly to find the exit cuz it was like closed everywhere. Tsk!
Human traffic!! Damn alot people! We wanted to train to Kallang, but ended up walking and walking to Bugis. Was complaining alll during the journey, hahaha! But it was really fun. And when we past the National Library, there's like a lift with a man poster on it. It was very dark so I couldn't see clearly. Love pointed at it and I got a shock! I screamed then they asked me what happened, I pointed at it then Yuting and Deis screamed. Hahahaha their reactions were so funny! Silly willy people, haha. (Ok I'm also included haha)
I feel like drinking mushroom soup noooooow..
Haha k back to it,
We cannot take it anymore, and Delis had gastric pain. So just nice there was like three available cabs on the road, we just hopped into it and went to Kallang for Frog porridge! Everyone was busy sending texts wishing other people, such an interesting scene. Haha! Ate then Jeph, me and love cabbed home. The rest went to stayover at Yuting's house. Pretty sad that I couldn't stayover :( It's okay, I believe there'll always be a next time! Hee.
Reached home and was dead beat I tell ya. Slept around 4 and woke up at 3 today.
I guess that was the nicest sleep I ever had. Tomorrow gonna wake up so early, gawd!
Actually I'm kinda excited but still.. really hard to accept the fact that holidays are ending, tonight. I haven't even complete my homework, so wish me luck okay.
I've spent like almost 12 hrs together with love ytd hehehe
Visuals zone up ahead,
please do not push, line up and everyone will have their turn Be good children!
Credits: Some cheapskate person, hahahaha!
|