Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009!

Happy new year!!

This year has been good, generally.
Just hope it gets better each year :>

Celebration was definitely a blast, spending it with my sweethearts.
Will blog about it more tomorrow when I got the pictures from Yuting!

*
Dedications

BFFS ;
Hjm love, Belz lesbian, Delis bestie.

The best I ever had, second to none, them <3

Pokers and Girlies ;
Jiawen miowbudz, Serene coconut, Dawn chilli sista, Yuzhen lfoe!,
Shimin morning gossips, Eunice fling, Beverly jellybean, Agnes aggybaggy.

All are special to me, love each and every single one of them :)

I (L) Clique ;
Agnes, Beverly, Brandon, Dawn, Dennis, Dominic,
Eunice, Guangrong, Jinlong, Jiawen, Saruul, Yunyu.

All of them have different personalities, that's what brought us altogether.
Though we're not really close this year because we've splitted into different classes, I'm sure we still stand a place in each other's heart, love y'all :)


Primary School Clique ;

I can't believed that we're stil in contact.
Girls are like always the few of us, but I love each one of them very much cuz they've like the best listening ears. Guys, I honestly felt that they're very nice. I don't know how to put it but I rarely see such characters around me, other then them. Gentlemen I should say! Well I rarely praise guys so you all ought to be honoured! Hehe. The most fascinating thing about them is that, you just feel damn comfortable ard them and everytime we're out, its always one of the best days in my life. So thank you people! Loves and hugs :)

; Nelia Hippotan.
Online shopping and gossips are our forte, haha loves.

; Kumar HXM!
My best guy friend ever!

Last but not least..

; Family
I love my mum I love my dad I love my brother.
They're certainly my blessings. Pillars of strength :>

; Love!
Hey dearest! I just wanna say thank you for everything. For being so patient and ever so sweet.
Sometimes words can't really describe all but I know you can feel it. It's amazing how we've come so far. Today was like a perfect day, especially with you! Love you loooong time :)

*
Tell me I didn't left out anyone!!

Although my dedication list may not be exceptionally long,
I'm still grateful for these handful of people that brought joy in my life.
I really cherish them very, very much!

I'm happy.

As for 2009, I hope I'll change for a better person, like cut down on meaningless stuffs, like gossips? hahaha, which's like slightly impossible but i'll try. Haha. And not to be so annoying or whatever that makes people unhappy! Hope 2009 wil be a blast too :)

ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST xo