First day of school.
What can I say? Haha.
Anyway, got to sch pretty late and couldn't find my class! Oh great. So I was like panicking, and sweating like crazy cuz we practically ran to school. I asked some parent next to me, and she anyhow pointed to me at one wrong direction, haiyo. And guess what, Serene they all spotted me but they didn't wanted to call me cuz they wanna see me paiseh. What kind of friends right? Hahahah!
Then we sat on the parade sq for like an hour or so? Got back to class and ya as expected the four of us got splitted :( Actually we were pretty fortunate cuz it's not some really lousy location. Haha. At least I've got some decent people to talk to beside me :) And I can see the three of them from my place, not so bad, window seats leh!! Haha.
Mrs ching isn't teaching us ss anymore, couldn't describe how happy I am. I guess if she leaves sch, I'll be suffering from heart attack already. Lol! ToOoooOoOo happy you know. Then after sch met love, hes crazy hahhaaha! Oh I didn't know twister fries is out!! Omg, I'm gonna go eat mac everyday til' I puke, trust me.
Ok, I've tuition tmrw, sucks.
Then hope I'll get something with bud tmrw, yay! :)
Nights bye gonna go chat with Nelia, hehe.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|