Sunday, December 21, 2008

This is so plain to seee

Helloo!

I woke up at 3pm and spent the rest of the afternoon browsing through old pictures. Hahaha it's really amusing. And I certainly thinks that my brother is five times cuter in the past. So adorable and chubby, feels like pinching his cheeks. But well he's super skinny now.

And as for me..
I'm still as cute, like duh! Haha nah just kidd'g. I was incredibly fat in the past, like around age 3 or 4? Haha but my mum said I was cuter in the past. AND I realized in my 15 years on earth, almost half of my life I was in short hair, lolol! Honestly I miss my long hair. And I saw tiny isabel, yuting, delis, eunice .. hahaha they look so funny. I saw pictures when I was spending my white christmas :) Beautiful snooow. Why doesnt Singapore snow!!!

Then there was some friends I made while I was touring with them, hehee. I rmb I was quite close with a guy same age as me in the tour grp, and we often made fun of a fat guy in the grp too. Hahahaha so funny. I think I saw that guy recently at heeren, but I don't think he recognises me anymore. Hahha well well.

I've been blogging really random stuffs cuz my life isn't v interesting at this point of time, haha. I'm gonna go continue my Gem Of Life! :>
Bye.

Btw, I've completed my dedications'08!
Will post them up on the last day of the year, so stay tune!! :)