Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gingerbreadboy



Hi hello hi hello heyyyy!

I'm breathing through one nostril now, hahaha. It's blocked again.
It just happens suddenly, but later it'll be fine. What a nose~

Went studying with Isabel. I'm really starting to control alr, I ate my lunch and dinner at home :) Studied for awhile then we chitty chat from piercings, tattoos to friends blah blah.. Apparently, there was totally no mood to finish homework today. Bought a top at topshop heheheeee :/ Oh after that we saw Miaomin with her bf! Miss her tons. Sigh I really want holidays to be looooonggggeeeer..

SOOOO hows my new blogskin? I'm real sick of blogger templates, it has so little variety! But I dont really wanna move to my livejournal, probably later. I'm craving for piercings again, heee, but $$. Everything is about $$ how sad

I miss Ongyuting :(
TO THE MAX

Need to meet up soon soon sooon!! But shld be after christmas, cause' of her stupid work. SIGH. I can't wait to celebrate x'mas with the girls and new year with my bffs! :> I don't think I'm going out anymore. Needa save money money. Heee, five more days to christmas! But I think its not tad fun to countdown for christmas than new year. Haha new year is more.. meaningful I guess? Ha. But still.. its fun.

It's getting more and more random.
And sorry for all the wordy posts, lazy to take pics lah heh.
K ttyl people xo!

Its so hard to trust someone.