Monday, December 22, 2008

So whats wrong with being selfish

I love my bud :)
SHES THE BEST!!!! Cause' she woke up early jus to eat mac breakfast with me, teehee. And we went to cut our hair and juicy gossips, hahahaha. We went bangs.

Afterwards was tuition, OH I didn't ate my lunch today. Haha it's okay, I think I've eaten enough for the holidays. Lol! Learnt abit of trigo blah blaaaah, then was so sleepy. But had our share of fun too, you know i know :> HEH a pity yuting wasn't there! I miss her heaps, I've mentioned that right.

Wanted to buy stuffs at Popular, but wanna save $$ so we went to Novena to check out some stuffs. Ate Ljs! Okay I think thats my lunch, which is at 5? Haha. Bused hooooomeeee, kinda miss taking 21 home. Haha.

One week odd to school, how sad. I'll try not to think about it, and I really hope I can complete my homework soon! But Little Nyonya is starting at 8pm tonight!! So.. hhheh probably not today :D

I'm sleepy now, I always get sleepy whenever I finished showering. Gawd!
I want to eat crabs! Oh I think I'm going town tonight with family, so maybe can't watch LN :(

Alright Tata!