Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Learn to forgive,

Time checked, 3.03am.

I just read through my testimonials and archives and everything.
Suddenly I realised that those people whom I was so close with in the past, .. where have they gone to? For example, kumar aka yp. I was soo close with him in the beginning of the year, he was like the bestest friend to me apart from hjm. We talked about everythhhhing, he was like a sister to me. But now, I guess he's leading a happily fairytale life with his princess :) I don't blame him, I'm just .. reminiscing. Haha. Believe it or not, I cried on the phone to him before! Hahaha, that's like soo gaaay and unlike me! Alright alright, I shall not say much about him. Although we hardly talk to each other now, I know we'll be talking again, soon hxm!

There are others, others who held special place in my heart. As time goes by, they have their own friends, we have ours, everyone drifted aaapart. It's quite sad though. To know that we can actually remain friends like ten years down the road, but some things are just not meant to be isn't it? My heart really aches when I read some testimonials, but I told myself I shouldn't give in anymore. Since the cycle is always repeating, why not just let it go?

I love complaining, that's the bad point about me. I like to complain even about the slightest matter. So whenever this particular person done something not right, I'll just go complain to others. Or rather, in other terms, gossip? I mean, who doesn't gossips? I bet sometimes, you yourself must be guilty for talking bad about someone right? That's it. ''Human beings are like this. They're bad to you when you find them good, vice versa. That's why we humans are always in a dilemma to judge people! "

Hjm, find this familiar? Hehe. Extracted from our conversation!
You know, somehow, she always seems to make things better and that statement is so true :)

I'm not trying to act mature or something here, I'm just stating my point of view. You may find this whole post like rubbish or whatever like. I. care? What matter is that others got the message I'm trying to get across. I know I'm like not good in words, and I sucks in language soooo, ehhhhh, you got the drift? Lol, anyhoo, I'm going to sleeeep now, feeling so so much better venting it all out. Welll well, I'm still incredibly glad to have a handful of people whom made my life much muuuuch better! <3

I hate to dislike you, because I know you can be a great friend, prove it to others? And maybe yourself. I'm sure you know who you are.