I am so booorrreeeed,
I've been rotting at home for like two daaays?
Okay not really. I was at my godma's place yesterday. But it's like not counted, right?
I want to shooop real bad. And I need loads of caaash too. I want to work, but I don't want to waste my holidays just like that. (Err liting, you're like.. wasting your holidays by decomposing at home?) Soo contradicting, so contradicting!
I want movie marathons, I want sleepovers, I want chalets, I want to go to the ZOO, I want to go night safaari, I want to soak in the seawater, I want to be burn by the sun again, I want to play volleyball, I want to laugh at people and I kinda miss school right now.
Okay this post is soo dumb,
I'm going out fo dinner with belz & tingz now, yaaay.
And probably a bit of shopppping, kay finally. Taas :)
Omfffg, attention people!! Please take a look at, yuting's blog! It's freaking funny ttmmmm, I swear I laughed til' I almost peed last night while talking to her. The picture is like crazily funnyyy! Not meh? Haha.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|