Monday, October 27, 2008

Just wanna be with you,

I'm in a happy haaaaappy mood now!

So I'm gonna start a confession! From today onwards, I'm gonna be nice and stop hating people. (except some?) It's really not good to be hated by others. I've already confessed to Buglove, so yep :)

Actually, everyone is good in nature. Why hate others? I know people will start saying I'm a hypocrite and all, but I believe in karma that's why I'm doing this now. I don't want to be burnt in hell after I left this world man. Although I'm feeling kinda guilty right now, but it's better to start now than never yea? Haha.

Well, I know some people are still not gonna change even when they're told like a zillion times. So I'm gonna save my breath and just leave them alone. They'll suffer eventually, hohohoo :)

Okay, I just ate like aaalot today! And, I'm gonna re-bling my phone again!
Byeee people, loves alllllll xoxo! :D