Omg, yay I finally watched HighSchoolMusical3 :)
The movie was sweeeeet, but it's rather sad that it is the end.
Their songs are awesome. I won't mind watching it aaaaagain! Heh.
Anyhow, thanks for watching with me loveee!
I'm so stuck with the song Womanizer! Hahah.
Anyway, I got tagged by Yiqin.
The rules and regulations
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird
things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of
their own 10 weird things/habits/little known
facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people
to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back !
**
1. I eat mcflury with extra toppings!
2. I gets headaches almost twice a weeek ): ( I'm having one now!!)
3. I am weird.
4. I like to sleeep with maaany many pillows and bolsters.
5. I love to eeeeat like many times a day, but normally in smaller portions.
6. I often wear shorts.
7. I have moodswings frqtly! Bewaaare.
8. I hate liars (but who doesn't lie?) Okay, heavy liars, if there's such a phrase.
9. I want to grow back my long haaair, but I want it short too.
10. I like cold weather, but not rainy days.
I tag:
Yuting, Isabel, Eunice, Dawn, Beverly, Jiawen, 'Bug', You, You and You :)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|