Thursday, December 25, 2008

There's never been a better time

Happy Christmas, again :)

Went to town with mum and cousin. It was like super crowded, esp with indians and maids. I almost died.. Okay then walked around. Saw some really pretty bags in those branded shops. Haha.

I hope next yr, I can save $$ then maybe share money with mum and get smth exp for dad, then share money with dad and get smth exp for mum? Haha. What a filial child. But wait til' I've got money first.. Hahahhahha! But I'm really gonna work hard for it, I'm not kidding. THEN probably next yr during my birthday they'll get me smth fabulous in return, LOL. Sweet sixteen know! Hehehehe.

Oh ya, Orchard rd is like closed today so everyone is allowed to walk freely on the road. The feeling is like damn good cause' its like once in a lifetime kind yeah. Haha!

Anyhoo, after that went to eat at Nydc. I know right, why I wouldn't get sick of it, I don't know why either. Hehe. When I really like this thing, I'll keep sticking to the same thing, I'm very faithful ok :) Hahahha. Talked about plenty of stuffs, like puppy love blah blah. So funny. I mean it's like you rarely hear your mum talking about all these stuffs right. Okay maybe not you but its kinda funny to hear my mum talking about them. Lol.

Went to Raffles City and I didnt know the basement was so hugeeee. Haha, the billabong outlet is like quite big. I'm so mountain tortoise luh. Walked til' my feet damn sore, then home sweet home.

Okay yay I'm going out with Dawn tmrw :)
Then Saturday with the girls? And Sunday with Hjm!
SWEEEET ~

Bye folks!