Dawny studying session!
Haha. So we went studying for almost the whole afternoon, ALMOST. Hahaha. Then we got so sick of staring at those chemistry formulae, english compre blah blah.. So we decided to go shopping instead. Caught our sight on some granny bags, hahahha nice and so cheap somemore. Lol! I wanna get that Out Of Control :)
Went Muji later, I love Muji! They've really nice & simple stuffs. We were like choosing stationery for veryyyy long, ended up not getting 'em cause the queue was freaking long! I want a new jacket, in grey! :)
K nth much to update tdy.
I can't wait for New year! As in both new year and cny..
But I'm so, sooo not looking forward to school, dang.
My connection is pissing me off. Plus, livejournal is so laggy! Double pissed.
Peace out xo
=) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)
I think this smiley is so very cute, hahaha
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|