I like this picture! See I stil can twist right, actually I wanted to cry already. LOL.
Omg kewl, this is my 100th post :)
But really regretted switching blogs!
If not I'll have a loooongggg list of archives, yeah.
So anyhoo,
I saw this pic in Beverly's facebook, it was like pretty long ago.
Was chatting with Bk on msn and he talked about facebook! So I decided to give it a try yep. Haha, trying to ditch friendster now. People, add me there okay?! :D
Nothing much to blog today cause' I didnt went out with the rest of Pokers, sigh. Sorry ya? We'll have plenty of Pokers outing once school reopened! Only excited to meet friends when sch starts, the rest.. Urgh, tell me about it..
I'm going out with my lovely Hjm tmrw yay!!
Haven't seen her stupid face for a zillion years, hope tmrw I'll come back with many many pictures. I know my posts have been really wordy lately! I can't wait for New year! But the truth is, we haven't even really plan on it yet! Ahhh, hope we can do some sleepover :)
Alright I'll update more tmrw, stay looney tuney.
Gdnights tiny people.
HI DAILY READER!!

|