
Hjm, eating-camwhore, day.
So basically, we were eating and taking pictures for the whole day! Don't feel like elaborating on the day, hahaha cause' im damn tired now. Ate my fbr at Heeren, but a pity we went to eat upstairs, so didn't get to see her prettyboy, hahahaha. Prettyboy looks really alike to Weilian from bbt. Heheee.
Went to take neoprints, hahahaha!
And we also took some studio-like pictures :>

Bought my earpiece, in purple! I'm starting to fall in love with purple. Then, trained to Vivo. Ate ice cream at some restaurant, we sat outside and the view was magnificent! Walked rounds and rounds then ended up going home. On the way home it was damn funny in the train. We were looking at our palms and anyhowly analyse it. Palm reading you know? Haha!
Me: Eh I'm gonna die at a young age leh! :( :( :(
Yuting: I've a long life hehehehe
Me: Then must help me set up a glam funeral okay?
(She looks at my other hand which was assumed to be about my husband's life blah blah.)
Yuting: Wah your husband live til' damn long also eh. Don't worry, I'll take care of him.. I'll marry him.
WAH WAH WAH, what a good hjm ah. Hahahhaha.
I know shes kidding, right!
Okay a few pictures, some are damn ugly.
Good nights!
|