Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Separated lovers

Good evening!



Went to catch the long awaited Cape No. 7 with Miowbud! :)
And it really didn't disappoint us, heh. I like the male lead now, he's getting more good-looking. Haha! Overall the show is reallly funny yet touching at the same time. Haha, I like the ahpek, damn funny! The show is quite complicating if you are not like really paying attention to it. Heh.

Bumped into Shimin on the way to town, haha juz nice I was like saying damn long nv see Shimin alr. Lol! So after the movie went to find her and Serene at Starbucks. Shimin wasn't even doing her homework lor, act only ah!! Hahahhaa. After that went Fareast with Bud and did manicure, lol. Got myself strawberry milk nails, haha. Pink and brown.

I want to go find the soundtracks!! And I want to buy the cap, so pweety. I shall lock myself at home from now on, I kept seeing stuffs that I wanna buy everytime I goes out :(

Toodas!