Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blessed with the love of an angel



Woke up today early again, didn't have enough sleeep these few days :(
So I'm kinda sleeepy right now yes yes no yes no yes yes.

Sooo, had tuition. Before that met up with Isabel. Wanted to eat ljs but the one at tpy closed down?! Lol, cannot believe it. Bought Kfc and Koicafe's milk tea to tuition. Haha so I was eating while tuitioning, heh. Miss tay is going Korea today, and shes still teaching. Haha it's been long since I've done Maths so, some stuffs I really forgotten. Like yesterday, I was asking Yuting how to spell 'their'. HAHA yes I don't know but sometimes it happens P:

Hmm ya ya blah blah finished tuition then mum called and said we're going to Ikea so I went home. Was supposed to go town but wasn't really in the mood cuz I'm pok and needa rush home.

So on the way home..
Yuting texted me and asked me to wait for her at the bk bus stop, so I was like alright. Went to the bus stop and suddenly I saw love walking towards me, I was srsly stunned. I mean, I really didn't see that coming I swear! Cause I thought he was busy and ya you know i knoow everyone know. Haha, and he got me a roxy bag, aww. Although it wasn't the one I wanted (It's still gorgeous though!! How come I didn't saw it before) but Im like veli touched okay. I love surprises. Heheheh.

They were like planning to dine at Nydc know! :(
Should have went and I sorta ruined their plan which they've planned for like weeeks ago? Haha sorry ya and they're super sugary sweeet :> So thank you love and my beloved hjm, and belz I supposed? Lol.

Okay I rarely blog about all these stuffs,
So ya kinda awkward naw. Haha!

Ehneeway, Happy third monthsary!
And the curse wasn't true lor, myth only~
Love you plenty, with no LOR! Haha.

K BYEBYE GOODNIGHTS. Im having headache so wo yao qu shui jiao le. And I haven't webcam with Yuting for ages. BTW Non-original people are srsly out of the league.