So it was sleepover last night! :>
It was pretty fun, Isabel and me went for dinner at marina sq. Then we came back, and waited for Yuting before we went out to eat roti prata somewhere outside my house. Afterwards, we talked, joked, gossiped, laughed, fought, sang.. etc. before they wanted to go bed. In the end all of us slept at 5 plus in the morning. Haha.
And Isabel slept with me! Hehehehhe.
I swear Yuting's sleeping position is damn ''nice'', LOL :)
I'm still damn sleepy now but I'm gonna meet Serene later, so yeaps.
I'll blog more in the night..
Later!
Oh ya, anybody interested in Nitendo Dslite? Helping my friend to sell, although I dont know what price he's looking for. Well, juz tag me or something if you're interestd, k, gta go bye! :D
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|