Waaaah, I look like a giant here lor, compare to that small teensie ant. Somemore so fat, gawd. I need to swim and jog soon!!! :( I'm gna take pictures with someone taller and bigger size than me next time.
I've something to ask..
Don't you guys feel irritated when you want something so bad,and suddenly another person got it too? And especially when they know you're getting it? (Hmm I guesss they know) Well I personally think that its damn sucky, and that person too! Z.
SOSOSOSOSO,I went out with Serene today! Heh, and spent like around 3 digits? But we didnt bought really much things, okay I think I spent more. Cuz I got my Ripcurl bag! :) I'll definitely go crazy if I see someone carrying the same one as me.I don't know, I juz can't stand it. I mean if outside, then its still okay. But in school.. that'll be like damn yuck.
Ate my fav baked rice, then shopped around. Got our Everlast sch shoes, though I dont think sch will allow. Hahaa! And I look like a nun with socks on lor, damn retarded. LOL. Walked around, and our legs were breaking. So got something to eat again at Taka :) Afterwards went to PacificP in search for my bag, but left only the display one :( So we bused to Marinasq and yay got it!
Bused home and that sweetie accompany me then she trained home :)
Oh yes! While walking twrds Suntec to take our bus, some auntie came up to me and kept asking how much I bought my bag blahblah because she wants the receipt all. I swear she's damn freaky!! She was like damn near to me, with her eyes like popping out. Omgomgomg, damn traumatized by her alr. Hahaha.
I want a cap, I want bangles, I want wallet, I want pencil case, I want water bottle.. and hmm lemme think and I'll get back to you shortly. Christmas is coming ya, so you know what to do la? Winks* HAHA, just kidding la. But I srsly need to control myself a whole lot!!!!
My mama is currently on a cruise now, and I kinda miss her.
(Partly becuz my house's in a mess and nobody wants to do the dishes :P)
Kkkkkk, I go wash later, Ima good daughter :)
|