I want to go to the chunk fest!!!! :(
I didn't get to sleep afterall~
Last minute outing with Isabel and Yuting. The weather was frigging hot! Met Isabel at bk mac, woah been long since I've stepped inside. Bused to bugis and met Yuting. Shopped around, finding presents, clothes, stuffs and what's not.
Isabel spotted a blouse at topshop, but Bugis' outlet wasn't big enough. So we decided to go to raffles city. It was hilarious, Isabel and I thought raffles city was at raffles place. But seriously I didnt know it was located at cityhall! Haha. The outlet doesn't hav her size, so we went over to suntec. Woah, my legs were so sore! Finally she bought the blouse along with her godfather's birthday present. I wanna get the grey polo tee!
Dined at marina sq's Yoshinoya. I usually don't fancy Yoshinoya, but I had a sudden crave for terriyaki chicken! Soo yep I tried, and it was not so bad :) A few nights ago at Penang, I was at a hawker centre eating terriyaki chicken and it was fab ttm! Heh. Hawker centre leeeh! Yumz. And the lil' boy who was serving is supar adorable!
Chatted til' the sun goes down, and it was really enjoyable. Especially after two weeks of not seeing their faces, haha. So we were updating each other lives, gossips, jokes and all. Laughed til' our cheeks were red. Hahaha. Afterwards, Harrytan came. He was like sooo tall, heh. Shopped ard, noticed my ripcurl bag! And yay luckily it's not sold out yet, gonna get it hopefully by this sunday :)
Been long since I've updated my blog with pictures!
It's like all wordy. I'll try to come up with more pictorials next time k?
I want to watch aaalot of movies. Particularly Cape No. 7! Heard that it's sooo good right budz? Haha. Okay sooo I wanna watch, Bolt, Four Christmases, Beverly Hill Chihuahua, Wild Child, Cape No. 7, Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, Twilight, Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging..
Currently up to these, heh. It's gonna cost a bomb I guess :/
I've watch Madagascar2 like twice, and it's awesome have I mentioned that? I like Gloria and the giraffe! What's his name, let me think .. Oh yes Melman! They're so sweeet :)
I wanna go watch the 9pm show, heard that it's nice.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|