Friday, December 5, 2008

Lay your head on my shoulder

Back to sunny Singapore :)

It definitely feels great to be back home. Even though two weeks seem short yet it feels like many days had already passed. Life's surely good over there, eat shop sleep, what else can I ask for? Heh. Somtimes, a short getaway isn't really a bad thing. Just that I really miss my friends and love very much.

Got a book yesterday, one of my fav authors. And I got so hooked on to it that I'm already finishing that book, it's fantastic. I think a good writer is one that makes the whole story easy to understand even with simple words. My mum was being funny. She said it was like the first time I held on a book with me so looong, and she agreed to get another more for me yay. I really enjoy reading bcause it makes me forget everything and I like the feeling when it feels like I'm with the characters. Haha. Esp when there's this darn good-looking guy which the author describes as in the book, woaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Haha, okay back to reality!

I have to finish up my homeworrrrk! Where's Shimin and Serene?!
Both names starting with S = STUDY! Haha.
Need to catch up with them too, been long since I've seen them..

I need a new blogskin, sick of blogger's template already. Hee, good excuse to switch blogs yeaah. I'm so sleepy, reached Sg in the morning like 7am.
Gonna hit the bed soon~
But before that, I wanna finish up the drama and maybe a little on the book :>

My wardrobe's bursting from the shopping spree in M'sia.
And I snipped my hair, ahhh shouldn't have! Tsk.

Alright, adieu!