Sunday, November 2, 2008

Crushed,

My teeth is hurting so baad now, I just went to the dental yesterday.
So I've got everything up, haha. Hope the pain wil go away sooon :(

I. Want. Foooooood!

I am sooo hungry now, rot, decompose, rooot.
But it's okay, I've plans for this week, so yaye :)
Stay tune, peopleeee.

So I've talked to kumar today, like finaally. Although it's only for a short while, I'm still happy that we're still as crazy like before. Haha! Speaking of crazy, it reminds me about last night. Cinderella was extremely maaaad, haha okay la me too. We were talking about tattoos then to some funny stuffs, lol! Gonna meet her tomorrow, eggcited. Belz stepmum, when's swimmmming? Lol, don't kill us because of you-know-you-know okay! Heh.

Anyway, back to kumar.
So we were talkkkkking, and I realised alooot birthdays fall on november and december! A popuuular month huh. I'm going broooooke! Haha, eh no I'm already broke :)

Okayz, I'm going out for dinnner now.
I waant chalet!

Xoxo, ongli.