Friday, October 31, 2008

If I were a boy,

Happy freaky hallooweeen! :)

Alas! My day was not wasted, hahah. Went to school in the morning for some guides shiaaat. The weather was sooo hot, sweated like crazy. Afterwards went cp with mum and friends, okay la, they're not that uninteresting afterall. Haha. Then, went ikeeea at night. I love the food there :)

Bought new furnitures today, haaaappy!
Gonna get some more during december when I'm back from malaaaysia.
Oh yes, I'm going to malaysia soon. I hated going back at first, but now I realised I kinda miss that place, heh. The food, the people, the whooole thing. You'll just naturally let go off everything over there, that's the best part! Hee.

Howwwwever, the sad thing is I don't think I'll be able to make it for serene's birthday party which I've promised to disturb her on her birthday, aww. Probably when I'm back? We'll have a second round, just me and you! Haha.

Yuting, what's the celebrity du de wei english name aaaagain? Lol! :D
Anyway I've updated my playlist! I love all the songs playing right now ~