Monday, December 22, 2008

What goes on in your head, I'm curious

I'm so effing bored to the core so I'm blogging again, lucky fo you readers. Surprisingly, only til' today, that I found out that my camera actually has a special feature.. Fisheye lens or whatever you call that. Hahahaha I'm damn lousy, it was discovered by my bro. Lol! Guys are much better in these stuffs, I guess? Heh.

Gonna go search for backpacks tmrw yay cant wait!!!!!
But probably I won't get it lah, wanna save $$ know. Influenced by Isabeltay, hahaha. The billabong one isnt that bad, saw it today! However..... I think there'l be like many people carrying them, so nay.

I miss many many many people but they're like so busy.
I've no idea what are they so busy that they can't fork out some time for a goodfriend like me, HAI. Hahaha just joking, I'm toooooo bored ya seee but seriously if youre thinking of meetup with somebody, don't suddenly disappear w/o a word okay! That's super irritating. I think I should come up with a list of what things I dislike in someone. Haha and then I'll probably be hated everybody in the big big world, lol.

You guys must be sick of my rantings, okay fine then byebye!




I said, bye!











( :( )

I REALLY MEAN IT. BYE?





OKAY LOR TTYN!








( :'( )





ALRIGHT BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LAH!




P/s: Hahhahaa damn rubbish, ciao! <3