I'm starting to lost track of time hahaha seriously.
Sometimes, I really need to recalllll like hey what's the date today, or what day isit, ummm saturday? Haha I'm getting old or I might be getting so used to holidays. Aww I really hate to think about school, which is like happening soon. Books, teachers, severe brain damage :( And the most hateful part is that I've to wake up early and sleeping early which isn't like myself now. Haha mind you I slept at like after 2am approx everyday. Yes I know, totally sucks. It's gonna be like THE last year already, how time flies..
Okay so anyhoo, I just watched The Hottie And Nottie, I thought it was some pervertic show but it wasn't afterall. Hey hey hey I didnt watch it because it's pervertic okay!! Haha. It was really great, freaking hilarious ttm! Luckily I wasn't eating while watching because.. well I don't wanna be a spoiler, it's really worth watching :) I laughed sooo much.
Kay I better be sleeping now, which I should hours ago.
Hopefully I'll wake up on time tmrw, hahahahaha nights world.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|