My favourite colours currently are grey, navy blue and yellow!
Okay so went out with Serene today, laughed like crazy bitches because of the stupid peepee uncle on the road (not literally peeing) It was actually the traffic police. I swear my ear drums almost burst. We were like walking along the road and he freaking blowed the whistle into our ears. I screamed, it was quite loud I guess, cause' everyone turned around and it was awfully embarrassing. Haha, and so that crazy girl kept laughing non-stop. Then we started making up dumb jokes out of the peepee uncle, heh.
We ate Sakae Sushi which I havent ate so a long long time. Afterwhich we went to Heeren for Nydc cheesycake, yumz. Damn fat I knooow, and she just couldnt stop laughing the whole day. Bought some presents and we went to Taka, bought her bag then Wisma and bought a dress. Then we trained home and she started laughing again, hahaha. I'll design that very special bikini for you don't worry, lol! Went home and realized nobody was at home!!
So I walked around Bk and I was so thirsty but I had no money alr cause' I spent all (I'm never going out with Serene again cause' I always spent aaaalot with her! If you realize) :'( I'm like a pathetic loser walking around aimlessly and staring at people with bubbble tea and even the ahpek with mineral water. Then I walked back home again and thks luv for talking with me. My dad came home after like an hour? I hate to be stuck outside my house, um who doesn't. I'm so gonna put my house keys in my wallet 4eva, period.
I stil have a million things not bought yet sigh
My biggest wish is to have a $$ plant now seriouzly
AND what's all the promises about controlling! Ahhhh I really must must must do it so I'm only gonna bring 10 bucks whenever I go out I dont care, unless special occasions so yep. Well hope I can do it :>
I really want the Paris Hilton shirt that I saw today, so cute. I like her :) She isn't really as bad as what others have been talking about, no? Okiedokie, goodnightys!
Oh hoped all the Nlvl candidates got good results. Heh, and congrats Kumar see you next yr!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|