Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fortunately,

I really can't stand some particular guys. For heaven's sake, girls are not some toys for you to play with and then when you're sick of it or whatsoever you just throw it aside? It's really heartaching. Especially when they're freaking blindly in love with you. AND I HATE FICKLE MINDED GUYS. If you really love her, then stick with her!! Stop making promises and then break them alright?! I'm getting more and more pissed off. SERIOUSLY, you think you are so fucking great that all girls want to be with you? Oh Puh-lease! Do you even look into the mirror? URGH GAWD.

I'm sorry, I'm just too upset. It's about some other guy.
I really hope that guy read my blog, pretty please with a cherry on top.
And to that lovely friend, I hope you'll wake up! It's time, okay?

Oh, BTW.
Happy birthday Kumar!! :)
And my beloved Aunt!