Come to realise.. I've yet to meet alooot people.
I haven't met my budz!!
She's leaving to korea sooon, sho coolz.
Oh yes, haaappy birthday Leyuan! :)
Soo, went to find Yuting in the afternoon at her workplace. Apparently, Isabel was there too! Heez. It's the last day of her job, no more plaace for us to slack anymore. Surprisingly, the shop was very crowded today. It was pretty fun, heh.
Even with the three of us, it's still very chaotic. So it was like, "Omg! Where's the plastic bag!!" " Yuuuutingggg!!! How much is it?!" "Faster faster, how much is the change ah?!" Hahahaha hilarious.
Dinner with family at hongkong cafe. Not really very niceee, should have dine in nydc since my brother wants to eat baked rice.. It's okay, I like the milk teaaa, heheheeehe. Bought cheesycake, yaye. Now I don't need to fret for supper :)
I'm gonna rot my day at home tomorrow, then the rest of the week is filled!
Hurray! Cause' I'm leaving this coming sundaay,
so have to make full use of the time left in Singapore. Haha!
Think I'm having chalet somewhere around christmas!
And hopefullllly clique chalet is available.
Heheh, I can't wait for christmas! Maa' favourite yo :B
Period.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|