Didn't went out the whooole day, partly bcus I hate hate triple hate going out on rainy days! Haha.
I hate it when you've to like avoid stepping on puddles of muddy rainwater, the fact that those little dirty black things will always stick to your legs, carrying umbrellas, black dark sky that makes me wanna sleep, it'll be so duper cold, blah blah blah.. There are aloot to complain, but not today. Haha.
I'm like waiting for wo de zui ai to finish her stupid job interview,
and meet me when we're like supposed to meet in the afternoon?
Fyi, it's 9.01pm now thank you. Hahahha :)
I painted my nails french in the afternoon, heha.
Nevermind, since she's wo de zui ai.
And my second zui ai ah, didn't tell me what happened yesterday!!! Sho sadz. You know who are you ah swimming kaki!!!!! Haha.
Still got one more zui ai lah, but I don't want tell you.
Hehehee, byebye!
Oh yaaa, listening to your favorite music may be helpful to maintaining a healthy heart, according to a study! Yay I luv moosic :)
P/s, clique outing changed to fri! Hoped everyone wil turn up kayz.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|