Saturday, November 8, 2008

I don't wanna miss anything,


I'm sorry, hoped it didn't scare you guys. Haha!

I guess webcam will be a daily routine for us now, no?
Heheeeeeeehehe, I was like a clown performing for her whole family last night.
" Ni zhi dao gai zen me zuo laaa? " Hahahahhahaa.

Sometimes it's nicee to stay home :)
but sometimes it's not!

I dreamt of something really horrible last night! Damn scaaary.
I bought a puppy and it was very adorable. But the problem is, it can talk! And it's always missing in my house. So one day I decided to play with him. I called something like, ahgau or what, hahaha! Then suddenly it appears in my mum's room. So I plaaay with him all then suddenly he morphed into a small kid, but with some features of dog on him. I swear its suuuuper freaky!!!

I don't know why I'm always dreaming of funny and scary things.
Oh yes! The doghuman still tried to killlled us! Omg. Then I woke up, yay luckily~

Maybe it's because I was viewing yuting's friend blog, got alot of cute puppies all. Yea, I guess that is why.. So I'm gonna look at happy pictures before I sleep tonight :)

I want to go down and buy some snacks to prepare for supper tonight!
Haha adieu.