I want a new backpack, kinda sick of mine already.. (but i still likeee it!)
I likey the yakpak mesh backpack! Heh, might be getting sooooooon.
But I promised to get the vintage sling with my pisaiting, so .. seee how ~
Swimming with belz today, didn't swim much. Both of us were very sleepy, ended up sleeping in the pool, haha I'm serious! Then we swaaaam to marina. Studied at starbucks, quite a niceee place. Did finish the english homeworkz!! So proud of myself :) (I'm just joking about the swimming to marina part, hahaha)
I suspect she got bladder problem, she went to the toilet 3 times in 2 hours! Lan ren shi niao duo, don't know whose favourite phraaase ah? Hahaha. Ate at sakae, very hilariouuuus! Isabel can be a great actress in future I'm sure. Hahha.
Dozed off in the bus, super unglam. I was being squeeezed into the corner, where the seat was super hot because the engine or wheel or something was just beloww, my legs are like burning.
Bye folks.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|