I like Ashley Tisdaaale!
Helloo! Went out with Serene today, it was pretty fun. Hee, very long never seee that soon to be fifteen years old coconut. Haha. Planned to study today but end up laaaughing and playing. She's still as craaazy man. Lol! :)
Ate the tastiest baked rice in the world, again. And cheeesecake! I can never get sick of eating that, seriously. I'm gonna eat finish all types of cheesecake in the menu, hee. Saw someone that looked like Yuting, hahah.
Studied at Suntec starbucks, and saw Joey working over there. Chatted with her aaawhile, then study play study play. Haha. I want to get the huge handle-bottle! Gold oneeee! Hahahaa, just kidding.
Went job-hunting but to no avail~
Anyway I've removed my tagboard because there's some really disgusting and childish fella ruining the beauty of it. Hah, what a bitch! Oh wait, or should it be baaastard? Lol! Leave a comment instead aight, xoxo.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|