I'm bored to death.
People people, come online and talk to me!!
At some internet cafe now, ultimately bored bored booored.
My mum is out visiting relatives, and my dad is currently wandering around the shopping mall finding food for us, awwww :) Okay, why am I telling you guys about them?! Lol.
I want to blog like realllly long, but .. nothing for me to blog.
Okay, shall start blogging random stuffs. Heh. I bought like maaaany pretty bottoms! But I've not spotted pretty tops :( I want to go shopping but apparently my mum is out, err I've mentioned that right. So I can't possibly go shopping with my brother and dad laaah.
Aiyooo, this whole post is like rubbish man. Haha! K, I'm reaching Singapore next fri! Aiya, still loooong huh. Oh yea one more thing, can you guys update your blogs too? Lol.
I want to go swimming! Miss my swimming partner.
I've began writing dedications already :)
K, til' here bye xoxo!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|