Oh try and catch me now
It's too late to catch me now
Hi world!
One more week, one more week! So excited.
Although I think I'll say Singapore is boring when I'm back, haha!
But at least I'll get to seee my friends! Hehheh.
My hair is getting long, need a trim, need to trim soon.
I want to watch movies!! And I feel like watching Pixel Perfect again. Haha. My itunes just played Notice Me, luv the movie and the songs v much. Cause' it's like the first movie I cried while watching, heez.
I haven't get to watch Antm :(
The connection here is tooo slow, but heard that Mckey won? Yikes. I want Analeigh to win or even Samantha than Mckey! Hopefully cycle 12 will come out sooooon.
I'm currently watching a hk drama, super nice. I never got so addicted, haha. I watched like 10 episodes within two days! It's the Gem Of Life. Okay, I think I'm getting back to it again. Kills my boredem luh.
I want new bags ..
Haha okay, bye people! Miss you allll stil :)
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|