My connection is frigging screwd up now.
Aight, so went out with shimin today. I haven't seen her for like a mooonth?
And it's like the first time we're going out together believe it or not, hahaha. Even though we're living like just one block away? Same storey somemore! Lol. We were supposed to complete our homeworks, but ended up talking non-stop! And planning some stuffs all, haha super funny. We haven't talk for veeeery long, my morning daily gossips! :) Afterwards we went shoppping then homesweethome!
Yay to pisaiting for getting me my top and belt, hohoho.
Mobile atm! Hahah, jkidding :)
I want the super gorgeouuuus baaaaaaag!! Friday k?
I'm resting at home, so people y'all better be online and accompany me to chat!
Lol, hopefully I've enough money for thursday!
Okay I just got tricked by my cousin, sooo embarrased.
I'm going off now, I need plenty of cash, z!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|