Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ain't nothing but a heartache,

Had an awesome day yesterday :)

It was a pre surprise birthday celebration for Serene coconut, heheh. Met up with Jiawen and Shimin at first then we went to novenaa to buy presents for her. Then later on with Bob and Chris. Lol.

Afterwards, I went marina sq with Serene, she doesn't have any idea there'll be a birthday celebration. Heh. I was soo sleepy while shopping with her, and I almost exposed a few times. Haha! Fortunately I thought of some stuffs to cover up, phew :B

Brought her to hk cafe and found the rest, she was stunned. Heeez. Then, went to buy a cake with Shimin. Didn't wanted to dine in hk cafe, so we waited til' some of them ate finish, the rest of us went to Breeks cafe :) It was pretty funny, cause' we kept teasing the people over there. Hahaha! And they surprised us with a massive attack!!! Omg. Okay just kidding, that was the name of the cake/ice cream. Still, we had to pay for the cake/icecream. Cheh, I thought it was on the house. Hahha.

The relighting candles were sooo funny! Because it kept relighting and relighting til' we're so tired of blowing too. Haha. And the smooke was super smoky, I had a headache after that. Brought her to esplaaanade! Brought out the cake, and put on the stupid candles again. Haha! So smelllly la the smoke. Then whipped out the whip creaaam, heeheez. We don't even know how to spray the thang, lol! Yuzhen the prooo :D

Play play alllll, then cabbed home! Super tiredz, immediately fell asleep after I bathe. But woke up again in the middle of the nightz. Ate, used comp awhile, then headache again, and went back to sleeep at around 4 in the morning.

Okay pardon for being so wooordy.
Will put up the pictures once I've got them from budz, have a good day!
I'm leaving tomorrow..

Oh yes, I don't want the roxy bag anymore. I wanna get the ripcurl's one! Damn gorgeous, but the handle is abit short though it can be sling. Hopefully no one will get the same one as me. This will be for schooooool. Yaye.