
Good evening world! :)
School is officially ooooover, oh yay. But two months without school are gonna be so boring. I can foresee myself rotting at home everyday, and when school reopens, I'll definitely gain weight. Haha.
Sooo, had been hanging out with belz these few days. Yesterday was the last day of school, and was quite alright lah. Then met up with belz, went swimming, marina sq, eat, shop, bras brasah, bus, home! Hah. Was fuuuuun, talked alot again. And today, was chemistry practical. Got the wrong reading, ah freak. The correct reading was 26.0, and I got that for my second reading!! Howwwever, thought it was tooo funny, so changed it to 25.3. Haiya, nevermind it's oooover :)
I'm still coughiiiing like.. a person who coughed.
I want to waaaatch hsm3!! And coffins!!
Afterwards, went home, changed then met her and went to bishan. She wanted to get her shooooes, decided to look for cheaper ones, and bused to boonkeng then take cab to beach rd, but dooon't haveee! So cabbed back to boonkeng and trained to plazasing. Finally got her shoooes, then ate mcflurz then home. Suuuper no life ah? Haha.
Gonna head to bed soon, I'm still sleeepy although I've just took my 3hrs nap! Heh.
I wanna get that bag, and that shoes, and that polo tee, and that this that one !!!! But I got nooo mooney, sponsers? :B
Bytheway, yuting that ''cinderella'' almost lost her phone again! Isabel, the stepmother, kept scolding her, I swear it was suuuuuper funny ttm. She claimed that I'm her stepsister, tsk! But but, I know she loves meee :) Why? I've got evidence!
liting, says:
maybe your room all my photos.
[c=14]yu[u]ting[/u] [/c] [b] ?? [/b] [c=46]??????[/c] says:
yeah yeah.
[c=14]yu[u]ting[/u] [/c] [b] ?? [/b] [c=46]??????[/c] says:
im the yujie
[c=14]yu[u]ting[/u] [/c] [b] ?? [/b] [c=46]??????[/c] says:
shekeep those children newspaper
[c=14]yu[u]ting[/u] [/c] [b] ?? [/b] [c=46]??????[/c] says:
i keep ur photos
liting, says:
LOL.
Hehehehehehehhe ..
|