I woke up early to baby blue eyes from a far whoah whoah
And when the sun comes through and lights you like the angel you are whoah whoah
I know I do you wrong when I’m with you I’ve been gone
With every season change, it looks the same November to June whoah whoah
And dont these empty streets skip a beat the flowers dont bloom whoah whoah..
*
Lousy phone lousy phone!! :(
Okay, went swimming in the morning with belz. Don't intend to swim but the water looks so comfortable. Haha, weird description but ya. So swam! And chatted with her, 'bout lots of things. Mainly ehem ehem, you kno I know :) Hee. Glad to know the you ehem ehem with ehem ehem la, because finally you ehem ehem. Haha, hope you know what I'm talking about ah!
Anyhoodles, left the place, and oh saw jack and friends swimming there too. Went to town, and ate at nydc, shopped awhile. Then headed to novena because wisma starbucks was crowded! Thought we saw someone, but it wasn't. However, we had sooo much fun folding sharp shaarp paper aeroplanes. Hahah! Got really highz there, fun fun.
Shopped abitty bit in novena, then hsh. A very relaxing day today, mm i like i like. Lol. Hope my skin will stop peeeeling, and currently my leg has three different tones of colour! Haha. I realised I've more pictures to upload, will get them from ongyukz :)
Oh yes, chatted with her till quite late in the night. Haha, been long since we've chatted on the phone. And ya as usual, she's crazy. Haha, the poemmm, darn funny lor! I want to change my blog link, but don't know whether I should, zee.
K, hunt for new songs now, bye, xoxo.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|