Thursday, September 18, 2008

you and i both,

Good evening, world :)

Spotted something different about this blog? heh. it's actually a brand new blog! just that i change the link to beautifulserenade again. can't bear to leave this site name. it was actually named 11elphants, hence the one plus ten elephants. haha! i don't bear to leave the other site too, it was like for one or two years alr? yep, so it's 11elphants. feel free to visit it. i won't delete it. heee, yay new blog!

*
I am going for a hiatus very soon.

Or probably I'm just gonna blog lesser. One more frigging week to exams! It's damn fastttt. And soonz, one year has passed! I really hoped the whole of 3E2 will be able to get promoted. I'm sure we will :)

I managed to absorb some sciences and mathematics this week, not bad not bad. Hmm well, let's not talk about geography. Haha. I have to really read up on my geog before it becomes a goner. I can't wait for eoys to be over!! Have so much things to do, so many to catch up on, and definitely fun fun stuffs. K, better not think about it. Eoys haven't even started! Lol.

I'm going night study with hjm, trigo sucks! Oh yes, we had our physics test today. Pray that it'll turn out well, because i need it to pull up my physics marks badly! Emaths test tmrw, gosh gosh. And ngee ann poly trip too :(

I don't want go, leh.